Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Now I can almost round my age up to 30!

I've been alive for two-hundred ninety-four months!

It's my half-birthday!

This time last year things were a bit different: I was working with hypermanager, the stupid kid, and lurch at my first job. I hated it.

This time this year I've just quit my second job, the one with Insolent Bob and a lazy manager.

And, since I have a blog to keep a record of things, I don't need to try and remember as far back as last year, or, in fact, as far back as breakfast, because I can provide links!

Other highlights from "this time last year" include:

This post, with a super comment thread:

This post. I'd managed to block out how stupid the stupid kid really was (and how much I hated it).

And also, you know what else happened around one year ago?

I disappeard for a week, and it was noticed.

Then came back with the greatest practical joke a blogger ever played on his trusting, unsuspecting audience.

Remember how much you all hated me last year? I'm glad we're over it.

Happy half-birdthday!

-t

1 comment:

Johnny Sapphire said...

this post made me cry because i remember all of those posts and exactly what i did the day i read them.

i miss then.