Monday, October 22, 2007

Blogtoberfest: Update

A few headlines, and a quick update on this post from last week:

THE RED SOX ARE THE 2007 AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS!

JENNY FRAZIER MAKES 'TOP TEN PARTY FOULS OF 2007' LIST!


Seriously, Jenny, Blogtoberfest couldn't have been scheduled for some Thursday in November when there's zero chance of the Red Sox playing a meaningful game? I mean, that could work, right?

Also, to those who commented on the earlier post, Eileen, regarding jinxing Boston's chances of making it, I would just like to reiterate: I know where the line is, and I was well behind it. Well behind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, if you're going to bitch about it, go somewhere - a bar, home, where ever - and watch the game. Those who want to come to the Pour House will come. Those who are more interested in the game will not come. It's as simple as that.

I know it's an open ended invite, but you and your never ending complaining ways are officially uninvited.

eileen said...

Tom, I've crossed you off my Jinxers I Plan to Kill list.

Tom said...

Eileen. We made the World Series. We're AL Champs. Doesn't that mean that no jinxes were successful? Who's left on the list?

-t

eileen said...

Joe Buck. But I'm going to kill him just for the thrill of it.