Wednesday, July 12, 2006

All of this is true. Every word.

Happy Birthday, to me. This year I will turn twenty-four on the twenty-fourth.

I have completed, without major injury or accomplishment, twenty-four years here on spaceship earth.

Year twenty-five, I hope, will be filled with major accomplishments, and lots of other spaceships.

So, because I'd rather not be working: The Year in Review: A Recap:

Last year at this time I was promoted, receiving crazy messages from Adina, and got a truck (an issue which sparked the most comments on a non-gilmore girls post to that point).

This year at this time I am working at a new company and frustrated with the job, though fascinated with the existence of genuinely nice, friendly people. Adina made it to blogger (check the links), and I still have my truck.

Highlights of the past month include a pitching a fifty-one inning hitless streak in wiffleball, (racking up almost ninety strikeouts), and starting a new blog.

Highlights of the past year include receiving a regulation-size ping pong table for Christmas, and kidnapping one of the little blue penguins from the New England Aquarium.

Hopefully the rest of the year will see me maintaining my wiffleball dominance, improving my ping pong, and getting away with the penguin-napping.

You can be sure I will keep you updated.
-t

recommended download:
The Ike Reilly Assassination, My Wasted Friends, and Duty Free

2 comments:

craziasian said...

I love how 33% of your "Year in Review" involved talking about me. That is way it should always be.

mance01 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.