Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quick and firm, like a Band-Aid

I'm bored at work again. The monthly reporting has all been completed and my daily work is as done as it's going to get today.

I've spent the last two hours practicing tearing the receipt tape from my ten-key in order to consistently achieve a clean, even rip.

The edges are serrated so the edge of the paper on a perfect tear would look like this

"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"

Straight, even, nice.

(don't know what I'm talking about? here's a ten-key, here's another one.)

-t

6 comments:

Tom said...

The title should be "quickly and firmly."

stupid adverbs.

-t

Donny said...

I can't believe how much stuff I have to do. Come to the dark side - consulting.

Tom said...

I tried that, they didn't want me.

craziasian said...

i can't believe you linked pictures of ten-keys. oh my god you are officially the boring-est office blogger.

Tom said...

right, but Intransitivity is full of pictures of things that aren't calculators.

I think it all works out. You guys wouldn't know because you're probably not even checking that site.

craziasian said...

i check it daily.