Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Conservation of Caffeine

I'm switching up from regular coffee to espresso-based drinks. I need the caffeine.

I don't plan on frequenting Starbucks, the waiting is interminable (and so are the customers!) and the prices are way too high.

I hope Dunkin' Donuts does a good latte.

The only other option, I think, is to get an ultra-caffeinated coffee option.

Where does the caffeine removed from de-caf go? Can't we find a way to re-insert that stimulant into the process? Is it just lost? Gone forever?

I'm going to apply for a grant from the NSF for the further study of my Law of Conservation of Caffeine. Like the Angular Momentum, or Energy, but for coffee. I imagine this will have some far-reaching ramifications.

De-caf, regular, Hi-caf coffees.

How much prize money comes with the Nobel Award?
-t

2 comments:

Rowdehchickpea said...

There is always McDonalds...

craziasian said...

you could always shoot up in the morning too, i think it has basically the same effect?