Monday, December 04, 2006

Flat and dusty

I do not hate my job this morning.

This morning, I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

The absence of feeling had led me to a realization: If I don't care about something, I should [be able to] just walk away.

The most I've done today is gag on a bit of dust that was floating on the surface of a half-can of ginger ale I took a swig of that's been sitting on my desk since Friday afternoon.

And, really, I care more about the quality of three-day-old tonic than I do about my state of employment.

That's pretty much all I can muster up for this post. Stay tuned, though, I'll probably be back with a hating-my-job rant soon enough.

-t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your next post can be "Top 10 Things To Do At Work So You Don't Go Postal".

10.) Photocopy your privates.
9.) Decorate your cubicle with paperclips and paper snowflakes.
8.) More online Scrabble.
7.) Look for a new job online.
6.) Mix that ginger ale with Canadian Club

...your turn.