Friday, December 01, 2006

Mutual Funds vs. Mutually Exclusive

Ok, so. I don't hate my job - today - I just don't want to do it.

It's day one of monthly reporting, but more importantly, it's Friday.

On day one we're supposed to process expenses (still don't know how to do that), reconcile dividends (I think the system does that for me), calculate management fee (definitely don't know how to do that), and reconcile positions (woo! I know one!).

On Fridays we're supposed to go home early and play video games.

The two are mutually exclusive. Mutually exclusive.

So I'm stuck here trying to play scrabble online (first game is free), critiquing new mastheads, and waiting for blogs to update.

All of which is being hampered by Insolent Bob's much-more-frequent-than-usual trips to the printer today. He's actually waited in my cube twice already. And, hey, that's fine if you're a friend of mine. Cube-hanging is O.K.

But Insolent Bob is no friend of mine, SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CUBICLE! I'm trying not to work!

Honestly.
-t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and your critiques.

I'll remember that ....

...WHEN I TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Oh wait. I forgot. I'm just an onion.