Tuesday, November 28, 2006

No joke, 'ruling the world' really is one of my aspirations

I'd like to make a name for myself, but I'm rediscovering, more and more, that in order to make a name for myself I actually have to do something.

I'd like to be a nationally known comic strip author. I'd like to write a wildly successful series of detective novels. I'd like a publisher to offer me a book deal. I'd like to run the world.

I'd also like to live rent free, play video games, not work too hard, and chat online all day.

Can you spot the difference? The first batch is "Do Something" and the second batch, the second batch is "Do Nothing."

The second one is definitely easier.

-t

what I will do, though, is recommend some music:
Gary Jules, Mad World (Tears for Fears cover); Pills, and Ghost

2 comments:

mance01 said...

I can't get that videogame song out of my head...thanks a bunch :-p

Anonymous said...

...don't you currently do the second one?