Monday, November 20, 2006

A choice: Five or Five Hundred?

It's ten o'clock in the morning. This is my third post of the day.

Nothing is going on. Insolent Bob is gone, my lazy manager is gone (I think - it's possible he's here. I wouldn't know because he never comes over to talk to me).

I've had a conversation with Buffalo about finally selling his car. He did most of the talking while I kept my headphones in and Queen playing on my ipod. And that's about it.

I've downloaded some of the reports I need for the daily reconcilliation, I'll probably look at them in a little while, but right now, and for the foreseeable future, there's nothing going on.

I feel like I should go out and get coffee just to be doing something. That's not a financially healthy attitude.

Unless it keeps me from paying five hundred bucks for a Wii.

-t

No comments: