Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogging, from the Hub of the universe

I just signed up for the first annual(?) extremely cool(?) Boston Bloggers Convetion, or, Boston Bloggers Conference, alternately, Blogtoberfest, or, perhaps, BLOG!, or BBC, or whatever.

So, any of you other Boston bloggers who didn't get an invite, consider this yours.




The real reason I'm writing, however, is the fault of upcoming.com. Jenny, who was forced into coordinating this thing, set up a registration function over at upcoming, which you need to sign up for in order to use.

No big deal, it took ten seconds.

I'm writing because this is the email I got in response:



You see who it's from? ROBOT. How cool is that!? They have robots that email now! I feel like dancing.

I wish it had occurred to me to use "robot" as my gmail username. Who doesn't love robots?

-t

ps: bonus points to anyone who reflexively broke into the chorus of Leo Sayer's I Feel Like Dancing the second they read that line.

2 comments:

jayniek said...

agreed.

I kept that message in my inbox just so i could feel all hi-tech-Batteries-Not-Includedy.

Stacey said...

Yay for robots & martinis? :)