Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Brand new giant couch,


it reclines?!
Originally uploaded by a20261.

and oh yeah, it reclines!

I got it last week at the La Z Boy liquidation and it was delivered today.

It's seven feet long, so there's plenty of room to stretch out, it's high off the ground for us tall people, it's PLAID, and it's wicked comfortable.

Who doesn't love it? I'm totally keeping it forever: It's giant, covered in plaid, comfortable, and reclining. That practically describes me on my days off, and who doesn't love me?

Nobody doesn't love me. That's right.
-tgme

2 comments:

mance01 said...

Wow...that's totally a boy couch. It's nice though :)

But a Diablo for size comparison? Who the heck uses a Diablo for size comparison?? They are nowhere near seven feet long. And not everyone even knows what a Diablo is. I mean, I do, but still. Seven feet long. You could have used yourself as a measure. You could have used a sibling. You could have used seven foot-longs from the 7-11 for cripes sake.

And you chose a Diablo.

Weirdo. :-p

Anonymous said...

where are you going to put that couch?