Thursday, February 09, 2006

For all those readers who believed me, here is a “normal” post about, you know, stuff

These things are stupid. [so’s your face.]

Four Jobs I’ve had
  1. Photo store guy

  2. Video store guy

  3. Resident assistant guy

  4. “I hate my job” guy
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
  1. The Matrix Reloaded

  2. Star Wars

  3. Beverly Hills Ninja – “I am Haru, of the Takagura dojo”

  4. Ronin
Four Places I Have Lived
  1. With my parents

  2. On my own

  3. With my parents

  4. … …
Five TV Shows I Love
  1. The Colbert Report – the absolute funniest show on television

  2. Arrested Development – Once the funniest show on television

  3. Futurama – the most consistently funny show on television

  4. The West Wing – the best show on television (seasons one through three)

  5. Sports Night – the best show on television before The West Wing
Four Places I Have Vacationed
  1. Rome

  2. Nova Scotia

  3. South Carolina

  4. Alabama
Four of My Favorite Dishes
  1. Pizza (pepperoni, pepper and onion, pineapple and canadian bacon, veggie lover’s, meat lover’s, everything but olives, or anchovies)

  2. Clam chowder

  3. Apple pie.

  4. Other kinds of pie.
Four Sites I Visit Daily
  1. Me (because I link everyone's blogs)

  2. Uncrate

  3. Sam

  4. Pearls Before Swine
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  1. Anywhere

  2. Playing ping pong

  3. Playing xbox

  4. Alabama
Four of my favorite commenters I am tagging because they haven’t already tagged me or been tagged.
  1. e$

  2. Melissa from Chicago

  3. KT – get a blog already – see how much fun it is?

  4. Jackie

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why get a blog when I can just post here?

Anonymous said...

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. customer service associate, Dunkin Donuts!!
2. concessions and ticket girl, Chunky’s Cinema and Pub
3. summer law clerk, SDNY Federal District Court
4. paralegal extraordinarie

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over
1. Dirty Dancing (come ON! I can’t believe no one said this one yet!)
2. Crash
3. Tesch family home movies
4. Forrest Gump

Four Places I Have Lived
1. NYC
2. DC
3. Tokyo
4. Boston

Four TV Shows I Love
1. Deseprate Housewives (it’s a phase, I’ll grow out of it)
2. Grey’s Anatomy (Dr. McDreamy!! oh, and Izzy is HOT)
3. MTV Gauntlet a.k.a. RW/RRs Challenge a.k.a. Battle of the Sexes.
4. MTV Real World and Road Rules - embarrassingly addictive

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. Las Vegas
2. London/Paris
3. Nikko, Japan
4. In 8 days…Canary Islands and Madrid!!

Four Of My Favorite Dishes
1. mac n’ cheese with kielbasa mixed in
2. pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and green beans MMMMMmmmmm
3. granny smith apples and any kind of cheese
4. chocolate. it’s a meal!!!!

Four Sites I Visit Daily
1. yahoo.com
2. google.com
3. washingtonpost.com
4. nytimes.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands during Carnival (woot woot!!)
2. 18A with the Fall 00 / Spring 01 crew
3. at home in NH with the family (oh, and its Christmas!)
4. at a bookstore reading trash mags with an overpriced caffinated drink

Tom said...

I can't believe you just did that.

I mean, I can believe it, but what's up with that?

You're like a cobia, swimming along with the big shark, feeding on bandwidth.

I mention the cobia because it was one of the fish we saw when we went to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta during my vacation.

yeah that's right. BAM
-t

Johnny Sapphire said...

OK two things:

1) KT, you're kinda psycho, and
B) Aw, Tom would rather be in Alabama sucking face than here with us. How teenagery.

Anonymous said...

I miss the part where referencing a visit to the aquarium warrants a "BAM."

and you KNOW i did it to be obnoxious. thats my second favorite thing to do, after merrily feeding on bandwidth.

Tom said...

Dear John,

so's your face

-t

mance01 said...

West Wing...booo! :-p Also, I think you should come back to Alabama. Like....now. :)

Tom said...

I had no idea that was coming.

Also, I just realized that I tagged Jackie, but she tagged me like last week some time... I didn't know because, once again, I was stuck at a Holiday Inn in Alabama, but whatever.

-t

Anonymous said...

ok, can we initiate some sort of warning system when you guys are about to get all flirty and sweet? cuz seriously, i'll barf.

Anonymous said...

tom, thanks for tagging me, but please note, I have already been tagged AND tagged you.

Anonymous said...

Remember when I accused you of working for the government and - via this blog - accumulating data and personal information on all your guileless readers? I think this email sheds further light into that theory. Blogger beware.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20060209/ts_csm/adatamine

Anonymous said...

Wow. I got a shout out. My life isn't interesting enough to warrant a blog. But, sadly, I do have a myspace page. So I posted this as my first blog on that site.

www.myspace.com/boosticated