Thursday, January 05, 2006

She probably should have married the guy with the Spielberg obsession

We weren’t allowed to watch Dawson’s Creek when I was in high school. I assumed it was an extreme parental reaction to rumors of a sexual relationship between the characters of a student and teacher on the show. Looking back, it could be that my dad watched the show and thought it was poorly written/acted/ and/or directed.

I did regret, in those high school years, that I never got to see that moment when Dawson throws a basketball off of Pacey’s face. I’d seen clips and promos for that episode, and it looked awesome.

I still don’t know what prompted it.

I bring it up because I just found out TBS is running episodes of Dawson’s Creek weekday mornings at nine a.m.

I might never be on time for work again.
-t

No comments: