Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolute

Happy New Year, everybody.

Here is a list of resolutions that you all should make:
1. Learn to play Mafia (rules and strategy guide available by request, just email a20261 @ gmail . com)

2. Get a job you like

3. Start paying for your own car insurance

4. Get a new apartment, with parking

5. Buy yourself a “kiss me I’m Irish” t-shirt and wear it on St. Patrick’s Day

6. Travel to a faraway land, country, or state

7. Visit the capital building in Austin Texas and make Johnny Sapphire give you a tour

8. Take a road trip

9. Play more ping pong

And
10. Start getting excited for PHILLONYE 06

-tgme

p.s. how set are we on that spelling? You say phillonye, I say philonye? Well, I still say PHONYE, but it’s all good. Happy new year!

2 comments:

Donny said...

Only Tom would set NY's resolutions for other people.

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING me? We are almost LITERALLY a YEAR away from the next New Year's Eve! ARGH.