Tuesday, January 03, 2006

For want of a tuning fork...

transcription of a note I found in my travel bag while I was searching my room for a tuning fork:

7/5/05

Dear La Quinta,  

or should I say Dear "free high-speed internet access"

My stay here sucked.

I was ditched for a random guy on 6th street, there were NO clean towels for two days in a row - And I didn't even hook up with the drunk chick that climbed into bed with me! What is up with that!?

Also, your "free internet" should really maybe just be called "free air" because there was NO internetting going on in this room.

To sum up:
didn't get towels, didn't get internet, didn't get laid.

I blame you, La Quinta.

Sincerely,
Dissatisfied Customer

P.S. the pool was very nice.    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://static.flickr.com/41/81905073_990fabcb50.jpg

Donny said...

I'm wondering if there is a secret message held within the underlined words.