Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Whiskey Girl"

I have so many great ideas. For example: I think whiskey would make a viable cologne.

Not just whiskey. A drink of your choice. There are some nice smelling drinks out there. Amaretto…Malibu (toned down a bit of course), anything. Pick your favorite.

Sure you might smell like you’re drunk all the time…but maybe you are! Then this would be the perfect cover!

“Hey, are you drinking on the job? You smell like you’ve been hitting the bottle!”
“Oh, no boss, that’s “Brandy” by Chanel”

HA.
With ideas like these I can’t believe I don’t have a fabulous job in a think tank somewhere.

-t

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom, your blog gets more ridiculous every day.

I haven't decided if I mean that statement as a compliment or a criticism. I'm leaning toward the latter (in the constructive sense) but I'm sure you'll take it as a compliment.

I debated not commenting because it is THAT ridiculous, but I figured someone had to take one for the team.

Tom said...

You're right. Def. complimentary.

Thanks.
-t

Anonymous said...

Felecia you read my mind, and I appreciate you taking one for the team :P Tom, you haven't gotten ANY comments this WHOLE week, (excluding these)! I question whether this is a problem with your readership or rather a problem with your writership (yup, its a word). I'm leaning toward the latter. You're admittedly a fun and clever guy (flattery now for the following non-compliment) but your posts are lacking the flair they once knew. What up wit that? Is this a problem you are working on addressing?
Tough love,
KT

Tom said...

I would attribute my creativity and imagination to the intellectual stimulation achieved through conversations held online via AIM. This week no one is talking to me.

So, you readers want good posts? Sign on and start chatting. It's a sure way to get my synapses firing.

FromTomsDesk. I'm always on.

e$ said...

no way dude - i love the weird posts. You can't always go by comments. And I do love the idea of liquor cologne... it would have saved me a lot of embarassment all those times I came into work reeking of vodka.