Monday, November 07, 2005

Woo! Spring Break!!

I’m posting these because Donny just sent them to me. Woo! Spring Break ’04 Quotes. Two notes: I added Donny’s “nasal cavity” quote, and, Donny, I can’t believe you quoted the Muppets.

Myrtle Beach 2004

B – Beth                    J - John
D – Donny                    K - Kat
F – Felecia                    T - Tom


As John merges onto the highway
J:     P. S. kids, I haven’t driven since last summer.

D:     I think I have a piece of M&M in my nasal cavity.

F:     This is the problem with too many pancake houses.

T:     We’re talking about Felecia violating the shotgun rule.
D:     No, we’re talking about you violating the shark.

On breadsticks
D:     Or, as Felecia calls them – ‘sticks of death.’
F:     It’s true.

B:     That must be Sherman.
K:     He was smiling like he was.

On selecting a Muppet movie
K:     So, this one is all about the drinking.

K:     Oh, that’s Duck Pond Road.  (But we all heard it as “Dick Pound.”)

Muppets:     Life’s like a movie.
          Write your own ending.
          Keep on dreaming.
          Keep pretending.
          We did what we set out to do,
          The lovers, the dreamers, and you.

On falling asleep first during the Muppet movies
D:     Please don’t write on my face.

D:     I don’t like my head that elevated.

D:     Did you know ‘vagina’ means ‘sheath’ in Latin.  Where you put your sword in.

On our tennis skills
F:     That was surprisingly decent.

F:     Stop aiming for the old woman!

D:     Are you watching Felecia’s stroke?

J:     I have awkwardly shaped legs!  They make me run funny and jump weird!


J:     Is it really 8 o’clock?

K:     I did but I didn’t mean [to shower.]

K:     I love you, Beth!  I love sleeping with you!

F:     I can’t believe it took four days for someone to throw up.

D:     I’m really hot.

D:     The guy that you’re paying to be building the building…building…the guy.

No comments: