Thursday, October 06, 2005

You know it's almost lunchtime

Ooh. I forgot to post this last night. Maybe because I was driving to the emergency room. I thought of this yesterday late afternoon, early evening:

Fast food I have a developed a strong desire to consume by the end of this week:
  1. Wendy’s chicken nuggets (tenders? whatever the hell wendy’s call’s them) at least two of those 99¢ five piece things.

  1. Quizno’s Chicken Cabo sub. Only $2.99!

  1. Burger King’s new breakfast sandwhich, the “meatnormous”

The Burger King sandwich has 2,000 calories – that’s all the calories a normal person is supposed to have in a day. Nice of BK to help get them out of the way at breakfast. I often find myself scrambling at the end of the day to make it to the 2K mark.

I also realize, that if I do succeed in consuming all of these wonderfully dangerous foods by tomorrow I may need a trip to the emergency room to treat a heart attack.

-t

No comments: