Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yawn

I stayed up last night to watch the world series, and, as it turned out, it was the longest game in world series history. Fourteen full innings (matching the most innings played in a world series game), lasting more than five hours (breaking the record for time), and it was in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE. I was watching in the eastern time zone. So, the Astros and White Sox got to go home and sleep at one o’clock in the morning, and don’t have anything to do until they show up at the ballpark for tonight’s seven-thirty game, I went to bed at two o’clock and was woken up by the plumbers who came today to install the new bathroom at seven-thirty AM(eastern).

So I’m a little tired. I guess it’s ok, I remembered most of everything I need today, and I remembered that I’m leaving early (woo!).

I brought my iPod with the Matt Nathanson show on it to give to Felecia, and I remembered to bring the usb cable, just in case.
I remembered to grab my phone from the charger so I wouldn’t be without it today.
I remembered that thing I had to do for work first thing in the morning, and did it.
I forgot Lindsay’s birthday gift.

So, one thing, that’s not so bad – and L didn’t even want it. So guess it works out, right?

-t


recommended downloads:
Kate Earl, Hero
The Shins, Saint Simon
Theme, The A-Team

No comments: