Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A year and a day (about)

My iPod warranty just expired. I received a courtesy call from Apple extending an offer to extend the warranty for another year, for only sixty bucks. Covering screen, hard drive, battery life, the works. I declined. If this iPod ends up going down you can bet your ass I’m going to take it apart to look inside it…and I’ll be buying a newer generation one too, because what better excuse could there be? None, that’s right.

Anyway, this courtesy call prompted the post because the iPod was the Very First Thing I bought with money from my job. I’ve been here, earning enough money to spend, for a year. I do not know how I feel about that, but I do know I wanted to share it with the readers. Hello, readers.

-t


recommended download:
West Side Story, Tonight (Reprise)

1 comment:

Donny said...

I think the recommended download part of posts is usually silly. But the fact that you picked a reprise is actually very funny.