Thursday, October 13, 2005

Better than video dating

I’m getting tired. I’m yawning and stretching and the whole nine yards. My brain is still working but my arms feel a little heavy, you know, just a little sluggish.

Anyway, John’s looking for a house sitter. This is fabulous. He posted an ad online and got tons of responses, then he asked me to help interview them. It was a very clever ad, but that’s his post not mine.

My presence at the interview is to help the candidates lighten up, and also to ask out any of the attractive potentials. He’s up to twenty eight responses, I told him to start asking for headshots and measurements.

If this works out I told John to interview housesitters every month.

-t

recommended downloads:
Ozma, Natalie Portman

1 comment:

mance01 said...

Hahaha :) That's a great strategy...let me know how it works out. I just got back from a dinner party where I was supposed to meet a couple guys my friend invited just for me, but neither of them showed. So dinner parties may not be the best approach. Good luck with the housesitting/girl-meeting!