Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Scarface

It's not like I've been shaving my whole life. I shave infrequently, necessity does not demand otherwise (interesting double-negative structure, eh, adina?). So I'm no expert.

On the other hand, shaving isn't very difficult, so you don't really need to be an expert, do you? The difference isn't expertise anyway, it's lacking an opportunity to practice.

So I was shaving earlier, and instead of drawing the blade across my face, parallel to the skin, as is proper, I sort of just gouged a giant cut into my cheek.

Hey, it's fine. It happens; the razor slips, you blink at an inopportune time, you know.


But I'm totally telling anyone who asks I got cut in a knife fight.
-t

recommended download:
Fuel, Knives and Slow

2 comments:

Donny said...

Whoa! You were in a knife fight!

Johnny Sapphire said...

what you need is that new gilette contraption with the 5 vibrating blade. with one swipe, you can disfigure yourself for life.