Saturday, September 03, 2005

E.A.

Hi, my name is Tom.

And I'm addicted to ebay.


I can't believe this. It's outrageous. I had no idea I had a problem. But I do. I have a problem. I have a problem and its name is ebay.

Maybe things would have been different if they hadn't blocked it at work. Maybe I would have wasted paycheck after paycheck on frivolous items like L@@K 1983 MOC 3 3/4" GI JOE COBRA SNAKE EYES *NEW* NR!!!, maybe my friends would have staged an intervention. Maybe I wouldn't have spent sixty-two dollars and eighty-seven cents (shipping costs not included) in the last thirty one minutes.

I HAVE A PROBLEM.

I just blocked ebay. Here. On my home computer. I blocked it because the grand total of "items I'm winning" broke five hundred dollars. IN THIRTY-ONE MINUTES.

laptops, video games, action figures, star wars memorabilia, dvds, jewlery, watches, red sox memorabilia, baseball gloves...

I need help.
-t

recommended download (again):
Oasis, Part Of The Queue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it funny because i just bought a bike lock on ebay. it was 10 bucks but S/H made it 20!

funny isn't the word. stupid is the word.