Monday, August 15, 2005

Odds on

There are some strange people out there, and there are a lot of strange people in here. Specifically the strange financial professionals who work in this office.

I can give you odds. If you meet a random coworker of mine the odds are 3-1 in favor of them being socially awkward.

Hey, I'm not here to judge. A lot of these folks are financial professionals because they're better with numbers than with people. And that's fine, if you have to work with them, odds are real good they know what they're talking about and can get stuff right the first time.

It's not so fine when they try and make small talk waiting for the printer, at the water cooler, OR WHILE USING THE RESTROOM.

Honestly! I don't even let cool people talk to me in the bathroom (Ray). NO CONVERSATIONS IN THE BATHROOM. I just want to wash my hands and get back to my desk. Don't talk to me while you're using the urinals, don't talk to me while you're in a stall, don't TALK TO ME AT ALL WHILE YOU'RE IN THE BATHROOM.

eugh.

-t

No comments: