Monday, August 15, 2005

Black days

Well I began the day in a black mood.

And I made it through most of the day in a black mood.

It was in this mood that I thought to throw on the headphones and listen to some music from the iPod, to further isolate myself from the people around me. And it killed my black mood.

This is why I love the shuffle feature. At first I just wanted to listen to The Who. But after You Better You Bet I decided to shuffle, and got, in order, Marcy Playground Cloaking Robe of Elven Kind, the theme to Mysteries Cities of Gold (which you all may remember from Nickelodeon in the old days), followed by AC/DC Hells Bells, then capped with CCR's Looking Out My Back Door. That was it. Black mood gone. How can you feel down with Creedence Clearwater Revivial playing? I don't know.

I love it when it rains. I'm walking home tonight. I hope it pours.

-t
recommended download (obvisouly):
Creedence Clearwater Revival, Looking Out My Back Door
Simple Plan, I'd Do Anything
The Who, Magic Bus

No comments: