Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Getting Started


Getting started.

The Rolling Stones are in town, or were the last two nights, and I’ve been singing Start Me Up in my head all week (not the Folksmen cover from the Mighty Wind soundtrack).

Things are moving slowly here today. Hypermanager is out interviewing prospects, Shayna is out today so I’m covering the giant fund she normally does, and my duties as senior are slowly making more sense to me; by sometime next week I should have a regular workflow all worked out.

The newbies are all struggling to log in to the system after yesterday’s software update. IT really is earning their money lately.

Ok, I’ve got nothing, I’m just killing time. Enjoy the day.

Travis, Pipe Dreams
Counting Crows, Hanginaround
Incubus, Priceless

1 comment:

mance01 said...

OLP will be in Boston soon! You should go see them. And then report back to me. Because they don't have any tour dates in the south as of yet. Sadness. Anyways...they were opening up for the stones for a while, which made me think of this. laters.