Wednesday, August 03, 2005

adendum

AAARRRGHGH!

I CANT KEEP UP WITH PEOPLES BLOGS ANYMORE

adina, donny, john, etc. just started posting again. and not a any sort of crazy rate, they're posting at a regular, normal, posting rate AND I CANT KEEP UP BECAUSE IM SO BUSY AT WORK

this is going to be a running theme now. No more long-winded posts from me, I have not the patience or the time. Instead, expect lightning posts. Every free fifteen seconds I have I'll spin off some quick ideas, or maybe it'll just be a clever title and in the body of the post it will say

I HATE BEING THIS BUSY ALL THE DAMN TIME UNQUOTE

times up.
-t

recommended download: (for stella)
Veggie Tales, The Dance Of The Cucumber

4 comments:

Stephermay said...

yay veggietales.

i feel your pain. i went from office job to back in the lab. i'm on the computer at work all of 15 minutes a day. long enough to check my work email, and nothing else.

damn the man.

Anonymous said...

tom, i am going to start updating at an exponential rate just so that I can be assured that you are skimming my blog.

then i am going to call you all the time and ask you what you thought about that thing i wrote in Post #72 on Thursday or Post #118 from Friday morning -- and keep on thanking you for being such a good friend and keeping up with all my blogs. and never skimming.

MUWAHAHHAA.

Kate Mills said...

i like rab lats.

and staplers.

Tom said...

27 is not too old. can I get some back up on this?!
-t