Thursday, August 04, 2005

Well, that was my suit

So, wedding this weekend (Saturday afternoon). woohoo! Congrats to Amanda and that guy she's getting hitched to.

The best part is, it's an out of state wedding! I get to drive from Boston all the way to Providence (Rhode Island) in my new truck. I'll get to wear a suit (I look good in suits...but who are we kidding, I look good most of the time ;). It'll be an adventure! Though, unless something crazy happens it will be a short adventure, I plan on driving back that night.

On the other hand, crazy things have been happening more often than they used to, so I'm not going to rule it out. I may bump into someone I went to high school with, or played little league with, or maybe some stranger will introduce themselves and invite me to an after party in the hotel which will lead to a midnight snack run to a seven-eleven but before we get there we'll decide to hit a bar and do a shot or two first and while we're doing that some strange girl will come over and start making out with me then invite me back to her place, but I'll say "no, sorry, we really should get to know each other first"

or, maybe, at the wedding there will be games (like a limbo contest?) and I'll win a puppy.

woo! providence!

-t
recommended downloads:
Social Distortion, Don't Drag Me Down
Jude, Out Of L.A.
Lucky Boys Confusion, Commitment
and
Vanessa Carlton, Ordinary Day

2 comments:

Kate Mills said...

whooo boy,... where in my hometowne are you going to be, mr. tom?

Tom said...

I forget, some country club...I'm sure it's on the invitation somewhere :P