Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yeah, you know what, I'm too tired to post

I'm just way too tired. I blame MarioKart until 1 AM. Just think how tired I'm going to be when I finally get the Nintendo revolution and can play Double Dash to my heart's content.

There is a lot of stuff going on around me, metaphorically, that I feel like I should comment on. Lots of lives dramatically changing. Changing relationships, changing jobs, changing apartments, and it feels like this is all significant, like there is something big at work and I should be talking about it. I'm too tired to think it through, though. There is something big at work. It is affecting everyone. Bigger than "this is my first summer without a summer vacation because now I have a job." That's a one-liner, a punchline, a joke. It kinda seems like whatever is happening is happening BIG.

So instead of trying to think about and then explain what may be going on, I'm going to list people that things are going on to, so maybe later I can come back when my brain is working on the same plane of reality and I can try and figure things out:
Kelly, John, Kate, Lindsay, Felecia, Donny, Ray, Kat, Dan, Joe, Dan, Carolyn, me, Ashley, Ann, and Catherine.

-tgme

recommended download:
Lucky Boys Confusion, Ordinary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am moving apartments. That is sort of big.

And I think I might be taking salsa dancing lessons this summer.

And I joined a gym.

These are all big things and I got no shout out. Sad.

Anonymous said...

I am moving apartments. That is sort of big.

And I think I might be taking salsa dancing lessons this summer.

And I joined a gym.

These are all big things and I got no shout out. Sad.

Tom said...

moving is big. but I didn't know. also, posting your comment twice? not a good way to get a shoutout.

but

shoutout to everyone else out there who is going through big things. because they're important. so shoutout to you.

-t

Anonymous said...

hey, i am starting grad school and moving to washington d.c. i think that's big. also i am living in sin now, which is new, and i have a cat.

Tom said...

right. I did know about that. shoutout to jackie too.