Sunday, June 19, 2005

Take another little piece of my heart

I've got a lot of love to give. You want some? Just ask, or just do something nice for no reason, or just be cool, or just smile, or be cute, or be a part of my life in any way shape or form. Take a piece of my heart, there is plenty to go around.

I do not need, nor do I ask for, anything in return. Adoration? A following? A small piece of your own heart, or attention, or favor? Nope. Nothing.

Everyone in the world is perfect.

-Tom
recommended download
The Old 97's, Adelaide, and Friends Forever

6 comments:

Tom said...

are you ok?

Tom said...

right. good point. yes, I'm ok.
but I'm not the one "figuring stuff out."

...?
-tgme

Tom said...

or build a better shelf. maybe you've got a carpenter in the family? metaphorically speaking

Tom said...

yeah, I know. that's why I don't use shelves, I just pile stuff in a closet, then lock the door.

on the other hand, when you need to get into that closet for that thing, you've got to watch out for the avalanche of piled-up stuff.

Tom said...

that's really an answer best left to email, don't you think? rather than the widely (?) read blog-o-mine...

;)

Tom said...

no no, it's fine for the public's eye.

it's a dave matthews band reference. I hope you're a fan. (of the band...well, and the blog too)

-tgme