Friday, June 17, 2005

Just take it!

It's cold here in the office. I assume their justification for the excessive use of the air conditioning is the impending arrival of summer. I assume also, that they are unaware that it is forty-five degrees (farenheit) outside. They are, aparently, unfeeling.

However, I have received two very nice emails today. First, from the budget review guy...and I paraphrase: "I wanted to double back on the money funds – great job on these budgets. It certainly makes the review a lot easier when they are in good shape and properly completed and documented! The early delivery is definitely appreciated as well!!! Keep up the good work!"

Note the three exclamation points. Go me.

Then, an email from my manager, who had been cc-ed on the budget email: "Good job. We'll sit down to discuss the senior position when I get back."

It may be cold here in the office, but warm feelings of gladness and accomplishment keep me company.

-Tom
recommended download: Janis Joplin, Piece Of My Heart

No comments: