Monday, June 20, 2005

Indecision

I am plagued with indecision. I have not, cannot settle on a car. If I could, I think the whole car-buying thing would get easier.

This is the same problem I have with grad school. I wouldn't have any trouble applying, getting in, taking loans and what-have-you IF I COULD JUST PICK SOMETHING TO STUDY.

Stupid school. At some point they must have taught us how to make decisions, and I'm pretty certain now that I was sleeping through that lecture.

For now, maybe a vote. Jeep Grand Cherokee (2004, or 2005) or a pickup, like the Chevy Colorado (crew cab, 4wd).

-Tom

4 comments:

LoneStarCupcake said...

My personal choice would be a jeep but honestly a truck is more useful. And your insurance and property taxes will be higher on an SUV since its considered either riskier (easy to roll: insurance) or more luxurious (property taxes) than a truck.

mance01 said...

Also, trucks depreciate (sp?) less than cars and SUVs. My little sister has a Colorado extended cab and she really likes it.

Stephermay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephermay said...

i removed it 'cause i couldn't spell, and i didn't want to redo the whole post. it went like this -
i got a little suv in oct. excise tax and insurance aren't too different from my previous car. and it doesn't suck down gas.

yeah.