Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Gold teeth, and a curse of this town

I am posting this at 3:42 PM. There are two hours and eighteen minutes left in the work day.

and I am booooooooored. So I thought you should all hear about. Thanks for tuning in. (really, I mean that, I do appreciate your readership immensely.)

After work today I was thinking about going to see a movie (because I didn't yesterday). However, I remembered a really great reason not to go see a movie after work today, or, in fact, any monday-through-thursday from now until probably forever.

The Orange Line is replacing signals, and that means bussing from Sullivan to Oak Grove Mondays through Thursdays after 7:00 PM until the project is done (from now until forever). And, since a movie means getting on the train after 7:00PM, the movie also means bussing. And I hate the bus.

Friday I may go see a movie. Friday is also the weekend, so maybe other people will be up for the movies too. Or grabbing a beer and watching the Sox at a local brewery. I'm usually up for anything, especially on fridays.

Today, instead of the cinema, I am going to the bookstore (Borders I think, maybe Barnes & Noble) to pick up more books. Currently I am reading Asimov's Foundation series so I'll get a few of those, and if I can find them I'll get the next two books in Frank Herbert's Dune series. I'm also waiting for the next Dennis Lehane paperback (they're making another of his novels into a movie), and for the next Robert B. Parker paperback.

Also, my hair looks ridiculously good long.
-Tom

recommended download:
The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Aeroplane

1 comment:

Strizz said...

What movie are you going to go see?