Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Networking, creepy-stalkery style

Howdy, you may be here because you linked through a comment I left on your blog. Welcome. Thus begins my super blog networking extravaganza.

My name is Tom. I am envious of you, you bloggers out there with links to many other bloggers. Folks like defective yeti, whose sidebar of a thousand links actually has a thousand links (I counted). I too wish to be one of you.

But--

I would rather not just start linking arbitrary blogs, I would rather linking non-arbitrary blogs, blogs with whom I have established contact with the authors of. Right now, those people appear on my side bar under "peopleiknow" I want those numbers to grow.

So here I am. ready to network. to establish a collection of connections. ready to reach out and read something. Welcome to the sidebar.

-tom
recommended downloads:
Feeder, Insomnia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tom - i think it's funny you changed me to "ablogfromphilly" to "adina". very direct. no jokes about this blog - it's adina's. there is no shock value to go along with it. you get what you want.

or is it that i am just so uninteresting that there is no other way to describe me besides, "adina"?

also, LOVE the new title "escape from suburbia". very clever.

Tom said...

thanks, I was thinking of kurt russel's Snake in Escape from New York. (not so much the sequel Escape from LA). I also was thinking of calling Felecia "Snake" from now on, to go along with that. And also getting her an eyepatch.

-tom

mance01 said...

I love it :) Count me in!

Anonymous said...

an eyepatch...hot.