Wednesday, April 06, 2005

good idea, bad idea

So I stayed up last night to watch the Johnny Damon interview on Conan. Bad idea. It's not like I've been getting lots of sleep lately anyway. Last night, no exception. I went right to bed at the end of the interview, but that's only about six and a half hours of sleep.

And I'm the least extreme case. There are some people out there that don't have the luxury of sleeping until eight o'clock, they have to get up at six or something to get ready for work on time. Then there are the girls, who have like, hair and makeup and clothes to worry about too. How is everyone else supposed to function when I can't even make it with my few extra hours in bed?

Speaking of not getting enough sleep, someone who will remain nameless but you know who you are ;) didn't get much sleep either, but for entirely different reasons ;) ;) That reason, probably a good idea.

So this here's a shout out to the sleep deprived, the walking zombies, the too-tired-to-be-walking zombies, and everybody else out there feeling like you've got weights on your eyelids and sand in your brain. You're not alone, but knowing that won't help.

-Tom
recommended download:
Our Lady Peace, Lying Awake, Clumsy
Lucky Boys Confusion, Commitment
and
Avril Lavigne, Sk8er boi

ps. thanks to sam for reminding me to start listening to olp again
pps. shut up, I can like avril if you like maroon 5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee.

Love,

The Nameless One

Tom said...

you know when you log in you're no longer nameless, right? just checking.

mance01 said...

I recommend "One Man Army." Definitely my favorite song of all time. :)