Friday, April 15, 2005

I should not have consumed that much alcohol last night

I am begining to see things. I just saw a small black fly that wasn't there walk across my desk. (speaking of flies, are there any other things out there that are named because they possess a certain ability? you know, I've never heard of a "walk")

I thought I was hungover this morning when I woke up.
I think now, that I was still drunk.
Now I am hungover. It sucks.

I can remember the point that I should have stopped drinking last night. It's actually the last thing I remember about last night. Definitely should have stopped then. If I had, maybe I wouldn't feel as miserable as I do now. Physically I mean: nausea, hallucinations, headache, chills, vertigo and so on. Psychologically I'm in a pretty good place, as long as I don't think about what I did last night (or about what I suspect I did last night -see previous post for a hint-)

I hope to be able to get up from my desk and walk by lunchtime.

2 comments:

mance01 said...

I've been there...for some reason, I like to call everyone in my phone when I'm a bit tipsy. Even my parents and my friends' ex-boyfriends, and just yell crazy things. It's fun until you start recalling what was said...and you contemplate changing your cell-phone number...and identity. Good luck on sobering up.

Tom said...

thanks.