Friday, March 25, 2005

DEBT FREE!

I have student loans (I know, I know, who doesn't) a bunch through the federal government and a smaller bunch from BU.

I paid off the BU loans! woohoo!

now I'm debt free :-D (only BU debt.) The point is: I now no longer owe money to the school I graduated from. Way to go, me.

Still, with the federal loans, but whatever.

Embracing my new found financial freedom I am now contemplating getting a credit card (or two) and purchasing a car or truck (today I am thinking about a GMC Sierra even though it gets a dismal 13.1 mpg) or possible a Dodge Dakota or maybe a corvette. There's lots of stuff out there that costs money I don't have, and I'm thinking about buying the lot.

-Tom

recommended download:
Barenaked Ladies, If I Had A Million Dollars.

No comments: