Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sausalito

I am sitting in my living room on my couch eating pepperidge farm cookies and drinking milk from a glass with pictures of cows on it. I am watching Saturday Night Live. Tonight is a good night.

Tonight would be better if I had a date. Or a car. If I had a car I could drive to my date's house and pick her up. Then drive to a nice resturant, have a nice dinner. Maybe take a drive to get ice cream, or coffee for dessert. That would be a better night.

Tonight would be the best ever if maybe I had a car and a date with the girl that turns out to be the love of my life, and we jumped in the car and drove and drove and drove, then head back to her apartment and throw on a movie, sit on the couch, have some jack daniels... That'd be a real good night.

-Tom

recommended downloads:
Cake Love You Madly
Green Day When I Come Around

2 comments:

Donny said...

Tonight I had a car, a girl, and some Jack. However, the girl has a boyfriend so I was only borrowing her so that I wouldn't have to sit in the bar alone. And some other people met us too.

K said...

Tonight I had a car, a girl (if you count me), and some rum, but the night was absolute shit.

Maybe that combination only works if you're male.