Tuesday, February 15, 2005

make it official

ok, so it's official. I officially have a crush on this girl at work. It's not like ajoking around, oh I think she's cute, or oh, that's the cute girl at work. It's a legitimate crush. And I know this because she's not in today. And I don't want to be here.

Really, it has become apparent to me, that over the last few weeks, the only reason I don't moan and complain about work all day every day with no time for anything else is because she's here, and maybe I'll have the chance to like, get to see her today.

So today when I found out she wasn't here. Well, that was a huge let-down. How did I let things get like this?

-Tom
recommended download:
Marcy Playground, Hotter Than The Sun

9 comments:

K said...

Awwwwwwww.

Tom said...

aww, shut it.

K said...

So is she the one you dreamt about stripping while shooting tequila?

Tom said...

no, I don't think about her like that, even in my dreaming unconscious.
also, she doesn't strike me as the type that likes tequila.

K said...

So you're saying that the girl in your dream is a drunk whore, while the work crush is wholesome and pure?

Tom said...

yes. that is it exactly.

K said...

Well, *I* heard that the girl in the dream had a dream about you, and she says you're not very well endowed.

Tom said...

that's not what the girl in the dream said last night. if you know what I mean.

K said...

Yeah, last night she said "Will! Ohmygod!" over and over...