Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I bought a digital camera!

woohoo, I'm all excited.
this is the camera I've purchased, scheduled to arrive on friday. 4.0 megapixels, 10x optical zoom, and a host of manual controls. I'm all excited.

I'll be taking the camera with me to Rome. Which is what prompted the purchase. I was all, "we'll take timmy's camera when we go" and my mom was like "timmy's going to be in washington, he'll be using his camera" and I was like, "oh, we'll take carolyn's then, did she get it fixed?" and my mom was like "she's on spring break, she'll probably be taking it with her to florida" and I was like "oh, damn" and my mom was like "don't you have a camera?" and I was like "yeah, a real camera, 35mm." and my mom was like "oh, ok, you don't have a digital camera?" and I was like "nope. [gleeful smile] I guess I'll have to buy one"

and so now I have.

Tom

recommended downloads
Weezer, Photograph
Paul Simon, Kodachrome
John Mayer, 3x5
Feeder, High (I was about to recommend "take my picture" but I hate that song and don't recommend it, high is a good feeder song, so is Insomnia)

No comments: