Thursday, February 03, 2005

Chicken

Busy. That's the best way to describe the last few days.
Really busy. That's the best way to describe the next few days.

This might be my only post for a while (I hope none of you go into withdrawal)
We've got budgets to do, we've got trades to fix, one of our group was just promoted, so the rest of us have way more work.

Two weeks from now they're switching funds. I'll have less to do, significantly less I think. Except I am getting one trouble fund, so that one might eat up some of my time. On the other hand, it might be cool because it's based in Ireland and I'll have to email Irish guys all day. Well, ok, that's not very cool at all. Anyway. We're really busy. Stupid funds.

-Tom

and, despite being labeled a bandwagon jumper
recommended downloads:
green day: boulevard of broken dreams

lucky boys confusion: hey driver
judas priset: the green manalishi
third eye blind: something from the first album, like burning man, london, jumper, or graduate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also Motorcycle Drive-By, or something from their latest and very underrated album Out of the Vein, such as Can't Get Away and Faster.

Have fun with the funds, Felecia