Thursday, February 17, 2005

blogging.

Bloggers made the news again last night, getting a mention from the Daily Show. Kudos atrios.blogspot.com

In other news, I'm going to Rome, and am pumped. I may have mentioned this earlier, and if so tough. I'm still excited. When in Rome I'm going to do everything the Romans do, and also touristy type stuff. Maybe I'll learn some italian, maybe I'll wow them with my juggling skills. Maybe I won't. We'll see. When I'm in Rome.

Also, Flogging Molly is coming to Boston, and I'm pumped. I got tickets to the show, and it's the week before Rome. So I'm all excited about the first two weeks of March. I haven't been to a live show in a while, and I think this is an excellent way to get back into things.

Finally, they are doing construction on the other side of the wall in our office. I think there's another office over there, but I'm not sure. The construction related noises seem to be bugging my coworkers, "gee, I didn't know we were working next to This Old House" and other such derisive comments. I don't mind though. I love construction. I just wish we had like, a window or soemthing so we could watch. It's better than television (even the television about construction, cuz those shows especially suck...As Jason Bateman said of his show Arrested Development "we're up against extreme makeover-home edition, who'd watch comedy when you can see a shirtless carpenter say 'hey, let's build a skate ramp for a kid with no bones!'"

Anyway, this post was mostly an excuse to recommend some downloads:
Red Hot Chili Peppers, On Mercury
Marcy Playground, The Devil's Song
and
Weezer, Say It Ain't So

-Tom

No comments: