Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fitting the pattern

Who the hell out there let me walk around with my hair the way it is? Honestly, I look ridiculous. Mop-top, fly-away, poofy hair. Just simply ridiculous. I feel like I really need to get it cut. On the other hand, I really don't think I should. I said earlier (december?) that I was letting it get long, real long, you may remember. But now that it's like, 2/3 the length I was going for I'm thinking about cutting it all back. What do I do? (I'll tell you what I'm going to do...let it grow, you know why? because that is the path of least resistance...it's free, I don't have to go anywhere special...) I'm lazy, so I guess I'll just look goofy.

Also, I'm not sure if this is related or not, but a few nights ago I had a dream I was going bald...ok, that I was very bald. Not that I minded, but I think what I was thinking in the dream was "oh man, I never really let my hair get super long, and now I don't have any hair left" So you know what they say...Regret haunts forever. Unless it comes down to an either-or ("Either the hair goes, or I go"), the hair stays. :)


ok, recommended downloads:
Avril Lavigne, Things I'll Never Say
Phantom Planet, Always On My Mind
and shut up about the artists. I can like avril lavigne if you can like the killers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have problems with 24 AND The Killers? We are no longer friends.

Tom said...

ha, well, jokes on you
I'm not friends with anonymous posters anyway
;)
-Tom

"I know it was you Fredo...you're dead to me."