Friday, December 31, 2004

update

Ok, last night, up 'til 2:30 playing poker. (by the way, adina, I'm totally ready to play poker with you guys now, let me know when the next dan/adina/steve/jackie/kevin-buttons and pins game is, I'm in.)

That's right, I'm bragging about staying up late. How lame is that. It's pretty lame.
But not as lame as all you out there who went to bed at "a reasonable hour"
Anyway, I'm a little tired-er at work today, so I'm going to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee and a doughnut and I'm going to check what time Macy's closes today because I'm going to buy a new suit. (what color? tan, grey, black?) and also possilby a coat to wear with it, since it's the winter and I don't have a long coat, and because Macy's is having like a 25-50% off sale, so why not.

And big shout out to Katie! who's getting married tomorrow! Katie, I'm totally crashing the reception.

-Tom

recommended download: Dispatch, Headlights

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never say "I'm in." It's "I'm ALL in."

When you say Katie is getting married, is a Tesch getting dropped through the process?

~adina

Tom said...

My cousin Katie. Tied the knot Saturday, Jan 1. Best wedding I've ever attended. :-D

Anonymous said...

tom - oh duh. you said it a million times, but i hear what i want.

GREAT about poker. you should organize a road trip to philly sometime soon for the sole reason of PLAYING POKER. you could call it

road.trip.philly
poker.or.bust

and you could make tshirts. and stop by WI for donny. and everyone could sleep on my apartment floor in sleeping bags. oh my god. what a freaking fantastic idea. GET ON IT. RENT CARS AND FREAKING CARAVAN.

adina

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on wedding planning ontario canada when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning ontario canada. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about wedding planning ontario canada at the site above.