Thursday, December 30, 2004

Next

Screw it. I sit here, lament the working schedule, and wish I were back on college time. Well, screw it. I'm going back on college time, starting last night: Home from work about 6:30, went to Best Buy and spent $200 on dvds (highlights include, WW season 3, LOTR Return of the King extended edition, and The Matrix Ultimate Collection 10-disc set). Then watched Anchorman, the evening news, the simpsons, and instead of going to bed at 11:30 because I had work the next day, watched Collateral. Up 'til 2:30, wake for 8 at work, slept til 8:30 instead, showered, ate breakfast, sauntered, that's right sauntered, to the T, still made it to work on-time.

Live hard, party hard, or watch movies late into the night at any rate, I'm back on the old schedule. Who's with me? We're talking about defying convention. We're talking about the good times we used to have. We're talking about doing absolutely nothing for hours and hours at a time and drinking to the wee hours of the morning, and then drunk IMing each other. Or drunk playing ping-pong (if I get a table...and some opponents). Work really will become the place to kill time between all night movie marathons and running around crazy in Allston, or wherever and Bogglefest '05 (18A sign up with donny...aparently there's an online version of the game). It's gonna be good.

With that I'm going to double check a trade, tie-out my morning income, and then maybe take a nap, right here at my desk. At lunch, maybe I'll go out and find a flask.

Peace.
-Tom

recommended downloads:
Fuel, Shimmer, and Hemmorrhage (In My Hands)
Feeder, Just A Day
and The Who, Pinball Wizard

No comments: