Monday, June 22, 2009

A Short List

Things I'm thinking about putting in my new house


  • Professional Grade Ping Pong Table -
    This table will be kept in the secure, concrete-lined basement, as required by law
    [see Utah State Nuclear Waste Disposal Survey addendum (j)ping pong related containment recommendations], in order to conatain the ping-pong-awesomeness.


  • Bookshelf Stairs -
    Form + Function = Fantastic Staircase in this shelf-turned-ascender, or one like it, that I'll custom build to hold literary treasures


  • Secret Passage -
    Of course, to hold treasures of the literal,not literary, variety, I'll need a secure, secret space, so I'll be building some type of secret passage or hidden room.


  • Musical Instrument - And, I'll need some way to trip the hidden mechanism to allow access to the secret lair, and why not use what Batman uses: A dissonant piano chord! I may ditch the grand piano for something a little different, though...



  • Aaaand...something for the lawn...-




-t

6 comments:

Timmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timmy said...

AWESOME. and that secret passage is definately plausible, and classy. with me not having a job i can totally help you build one of those. i'm dead serious

billy said...

will that fit on your lawn? you might have to go to a smaller model. but definitely the secret passage. do it now, don't let the owners know about it. it would be awesome

Donny said...

I am coming to your wedding. Consider this my RSVP. Put me down for a vegetarian option. Of course, "vegetarian" means whiskey and coke.

mance01 said...

Need new post...really starting to get disturbed by the alien sprawled out on the lawn.

Also, Donny the reception is wine/beer only. Bring your flask. :-p

Donny said...

Will do!