Friday, January 25, 2008

Be My Friend

You guys remember when you first decided to start blogging, and you didn't know anyone, and you didn't have any links in your sidebar, and you only read mightygirl and dooce and nytimes.com?

You'd spend weeks trying to attract commenters and other bloggers to set up a link network, blog friends.

Or AIM! Man, that totally sucked. The only people on your buddy list was your older brother who set up your screenname, and your cousin from California who never signed on anyway and even when she did she'd just put up some boring away message like "hw sucks" and go idle for two weeks.

Well, I'm in exactly that position now on Xbox Live. I'm new, I don't have any idea what's going on, and I have no idea how to add people to my friends list. Or find people to add, for that matter.

So, naturally, I turned to the blog.

Who wants to be my friend?! Seriously. Leave a comment or send me an email, then I'll kick your ass in Burnout Paradise. Or Crackdown. Because I love Crackdown.

3 comments:

Johnny Sapphire said...

Um. So I feel really bad that nobody has commented on this post. I'll be your friend!

Tom said...

Woo! It's cool, I got three emails. I assume no one wanted to be outed as an Xbox Live member. Which doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever.

Miss Lindsay Mak said...

Whatever - I'll be you XBox Live friend. I'm only ever on when I'm at my boyfriend's place and really need to kill time while he's doing homework/sleeping but I'm there. Oh right, and I only play Worms.