Monday, November 26, 2007

WNFL: Worldwide Neo-Football Leage

Sarcos has developed a motorized, computerized, human-sized, exoskeleton. Check out the video it's amazing.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/humanoids/sarcoss-exoskeleton-is-more-amazing-than-we-thought-326128.php

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Tom is going to incorporate this super-powerful piece of equipment into his plan to take over the world by strapping a rocket pack on it and arming it with taser-shooting shotguns."

Well, you're half wrong.

I will certainly incorporate this exoskeleton technology into my world takeover bid, but I won't be using them militarily, as we've all seen how bad things can get when space travel, genetic manipulation, cloning, species subjugation, and exoskeletons mix.

No, my plan is athletics, and economics.

If you've watched the video above, or finished reading this sentence, you'll know that the exoskeleton amplifies strength without sacrificing agility. They demonstrate the e-frame's benefits by loading ammo cannisters, but I say, imagine Tom Brady strength magnified 200%. Exo-Brady could throw a football 300 yards!

Clearly, with this mechanical upgrade our modern-day football stadiums will be too small to hold the enormous mechano-athletic potential of these future. Therefore, we will need to construct venues that are significantly larger to house the playing field, and this will provide, in turn, vastly greater seating capacity, providing vastly greater profit.

So, by harneessing the economic impact of F-frames (football frames), I will beecome the richest man in the world, and from my mountain of wealth proceed with the world takeover.

I've already got my order in for the first eighteen frames.

-t

No comments: