Friday, July 13, 2007

Round-up Post!

Round-up of sorts

Fewer Teens Having Sex - Study Finds: More Condom use, fewer STDs, more parents reading young children, rainbows and puppies index on the rise.

My girlfriend loves the Cubbies, so I'm sorta half bound to root for them as my National League team of choice, but if there's one sure-fire way to make sure I hate them (though it's probably the absolute right thing to do), it's this: Mark Cuban looking to buy Chicago Franchise.


I love those crazy MIT guys. I want to get one of these for my next barbecue.

More baseball news: Laughing at ridiculous baseball card photos. Special nod for having a super great blog name.

Still in sports: For anyone who cares about basketball, Miss Gossip's interview with Greg Oden is supposed to be pretty good. Also, the current front-runner for Oden nicknames is "Pops."

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the kitchen: Killer Microwave!

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is coming to the Nintendo DS!. Great show, great potential.

And after you buy a DS for Fosters, you can take it with you to the ballgame! Seattle's SafeCo field is rolling out an in-park DS network that'll let you see instant replays and order food from your seats!

World Takeover Update: I'm pro gun control, so when my beaked be-goggled minions fly into your little hamlet on their customized rocket jet packs to subdue the populace, they'll be firing these suckers. Watch out.


-t

2 comments:

craziasian said...

are teens just gettting uglier? now there's a research study worth doing.

Tom said...

I agree. Certainly worth looking at, however unpleasant the case may be.