Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nightmare on Stupid Street 2?

This isn't so much a return in the sense that a particular person is coming back after having been absent, so much as it is a return in the slasher/horror tradition; in Scream 2, Scream 3, etc the killer returns, but it's not really the killer, because the real killer died in the previous movie, it's an honorary. They inherit the mask, the knife, what have you, and they assume the mantle.

It turns out we've got a contender. Nothing definitive, I don't want to get anyone too excited, but he doesn't seem overly bright, is all I'm saying.

Please read the email exchange below, and let me know what you think:

Updated cxl/rbks

Hi Simon

I found two trades booked with an incorrect price, I have cancelled and rebooked them. Can you please settle the trades to clear your cash breaks?

Thank you,
Tom

RE:Updated cxl/rbks

Hi Tom,


Will do. If I have any questions I'll be sure to let you know once I am completing this.


Thank you,
Simon



He's still got some work to do, no doubt, but he's heading in the right direction. Also, I'm not as worked up about this as some of you might anticipate, because Simon isn't in my group (limiting my contact with him) and I am not responsible for the quality of his work (limiting my frustration), so I can enjoy the stupidity from a distance.

-t

No comments: